Ad

LabourDay YoumEMazdoor 1stMay

 A laborer and his wife were upset. The wife asked, "Why are you upset?"
LabourDay YoumEMazdoor 1stMay

 The laborer said: "The gentleman whose house I am working on has a holiday tomorrow. On the day when he has a holiday, he comes to the room and inspects every inch. Deducts money. That's all there is to it ... and you tell me why you are worried? "

 The wife said:

 "The doctor who works in her house has a day off tomorrow. On the day when she has a day off, she works on her head. She says that your shape should be visible in each tile." I don't know what tomorrow is for! "

 His youngest son said:

 "I tell you, tomorrow is Labor Day. That's why all the big bosses will have a holiday!"

 The laborer and his wife looked at their son in surprise and asked: "How do you know?"

 The son said: 

"Today the teacher was telling me to reach the service station at 7 o'clock in the morning. If it is late from 7 o'clock, I will break my ribs. Tomorrow is Labor Day and the people have a holiday.

 # 1stMay

 #LabourDay

 #YoumEMazdoor

Post a Comment

0 Comments